- Saturday, Feb. 25, festivities start at 6 p.m.
- 6-8 p.m. Dine out at local restaurants (restaurant names to come)
- 7:30 p.m. Doors open at Holiday Event Center, 2644 W 32nd Ave. and BNOTT officially kicks off at 8 p.m. with events like
- Live and Silent Auction (with Principle Lynn Heintzman as our auctioneer). Auction will include unique classroom art produced by Brown students
- Wine Pull
- Photo Booth
- Music and entertainment brought to you by the first grade teachers!
We encourage all to attend but this event is for ages 21 and over.
Tickets are $50 admission with two drinks, $40 designated drive, and $75 all inclusive