- You can set your preferred Parent Square communications language. “SoothingSpeak” is not an option. I checked.
- Find your name on the top of the home page. Click on it and select “My account.” Select “language settings” and set the language of your choice.
- Find your name on the top of the home page. Click on it and select “my account.” Select “notification settings” and choose if you’d like to receive new post notifications by email, text, the app, or any combination of the three.
- On the left hand side of the home page under “Explore” you will find “Calendar” with all events posted in Parent Square. Click “subscribe” to add the calendar events to your google calendar, or “download” or “print.”
Search Posts – aka “I SWEAR I read something about that… I may be losing my mind.”
- If you are looking for a post on a particular subject, go to the top of the screen and find the “search” box. Type in a keyword of your choice (“yearbook” for example), and all posts containing that word will appear.
Parents – it’s time to sign your kiddos up for clubs for the Fall 2020 semester. There are quite a few virtual and small group options to keep your kid entertained and learning this fall. Registration is open and club vendors are excited!
Please see both traditional virtual and small group virtual offerings at https://brownclubs.weebly.com/
Monday marks the start to the new school year, remotely. We’re looking for ways to continue to bring our community together and we’d love to see you post your first day of school photos on the Brown International Facebook page! We’ll do a post calling for your photos on that morning. Please include your grade level and teacher name.
Hi everyone! Have you ever read the Parent/Student Handbook? It has SO MUCH useful information on everything from school phone numbers to drop-off times to volunteer opportunities for parents. Check it out!
Get in touch with your student’s teacher or the front office if you have any questions!
Happy summer everyone! School supply lists for the 2019-2020 year are here!
Have a great summer and we’ll see you in August!
Please check out this video that highlights this year’s 5th grade PYP Exhibition. It was created by DPS. They followed two groups to their excursions and interviewed them right as they prepared for their final presentations.
One of our 5th grade Exhibition groups inquiring into homelessness was highlighted on 9News. Click here to read the article and watch the video!
Donate to Brown Using Amazon Smile and Other Apps
Holiday shopping coming up? Did you know your Amazon purchases can benefit your Brown PTA, without you having to give it a second thought?
Go to smile.amazon.com, and search for “Brown International Academy PTA.” Select as your beneficiary, and Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases directly to the PTA, at no extra cost to you. Be sure to always open smile.amazon.com when you need to shop. (And tell your friends and family, too!) There’s even an Amazon add-on that will always redirect you to smile.Amazon.com.