- You can set your preferred Parent Square communications language. “SoothingSpeak” is not an option. I checked.
- Find your name on the top of the home page. Click on it and select “My account.” Select “language settings” and set the language of your choice.
- Find your name on the top of the home page. Click on it and select “my account.” Select “notification settings” and choose if you’d like to receive new post notifications by email, text, the app, or any combination of the three.
- On the left hand side of the home page under “Explore” you will find “Calendar” with all events posted in Parent Square. Click “subscribe” to add the calendar events to your google calendar, or “download” or “print.”
Search Posts – aka “I SWEAR I read something about that… I may be losing my mind.”
- If you are looking for a post on a particular subject, go to the top of the screen and find the “search” box. Type in a keyword of your choice (“yearbook” for example), and all posts containing that word will appear.