How to Join:
(1) If you haven’t already set up a Bloomz account: go to Bloomz.net and click “Join Bloomz.” Enter the invitation/access code, and enter the information requested. Please email email@example.com if you would like to request a access code. Click “Join Group,” and wait for approval. Please note you will need a different code to join your child’s classroom. Check your “Home” screen on Bloomz for updates from the group!
(2) If you already have a Bloomz account: log in to Bloomz. On the lefthand side of the screen, click on “Add/Join Group.” Enter the invitation/access code, and wait for approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request a access code. Check your “Home” screen on Bloomz for updates from the group!
Tips and Reminders for Using Bloomz
The transition to Bloomz has been an ongoing learning process, so thanks for bearing with us! The PTA Communications team would like to share a few clarifications and tips as we all adjust to this great new platform:
- Any parent or guardian is welcome to post to the Forum. If you have anything school-related you’d like to send to the entire group, please use the “post” feature. (Be sure you post it to the Brown Parent Forum, rather than the “Brown International Community” feed, which is used by teachers and administrators.)
- If you’d like to communicate one-on-one with another Forum parent, or with a small group of members, please use the “message” feature.
- Personalize your account settings to make Bloomz work for you. For example, limit the e-mail notifications Bloomz sends to a periodic digest, or even disable all e-mails from Bloomz if you’d prefer to use the in-app notifications.
- You can always find the Forum’s posting guidelines here.