MyLunchMoney, a product of SL-Tech, is the most automated solution for “Powering Student Life…one click at a time!!!”
Parents can say goodbye to sending cash and checks to the school cafeteria, by creating a secure online account, parents can manage their student’s life easily and conveniently. Whether it’s viewing what meals your child purchased for the week, or simply setting weekly or daily spending limits for your child, MyLunchMoney provides you with a direct link to your student’s school wherever you have internet access. Now parents can experience the benefits of using MyLunchMoney by taking advantage of some of our popular features:
- Spending History- Parents can view a 7 day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Smart Pay – Set accounts to automatically replenish
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- Meal Control Settings – Parents can select “meals only” and/or “ala carte” meals for their students.
- Spending Limit Settings – Parents can set daily and weekly spending limits for their students.
- Multi Student funding – Parents can fund multiple students at the same time.
Students will thank parents for easy access to lunch money. They no longer have to worry about forgetting or losing money. Also, the reduced hassle of paying with cash will speed up the lunch line, which means more time for students to enjoy their meals!
Schools, Districts and cafeterias can experience less labor filled days because MyLunchMoney does all the work for you. Payments are processed quickly and easily which helps to increase cafeteria productivity and efficiency. SL-Tech provides you with the software necessary to implement MyLunchMoney in your schools.
|Welcome to the nation’s leading site for updating and managing your child’s school expenses. Access your online account, deposit funds and conveniently and securely maintain your family’s school-time budget and spending.||